2018 YAMAHA SUNNY CORNER TRAIL BIKE RIDE – ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Note: Sweeps and Sponsors DO NOT enter here.
Please read the following information carefully. You must accept these terms and conditions in order to enter.
The SCTBR is a fun event designed to simulate riding a real enduro with easy sections for the less adventurous, as well as hard sections for the more experienced. The course will be clearly arrowed. There will be a check and verification of Riders licence. No MA competition licence required. Please note: “THIS IS NOT A RACE”. The course consists of 3 loops. All bikes must be registered (or have a current Unregistered Vehicle Permit), and be effectively silenced.
AMBULANCE COVER IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Unregistered Vehicle Permits from Roads & Maritime Services NSW are accepted (no statutory declarations will be accepted).
Event Date 15th & 16th September 2018 – Loops open at 8:00 am
Entry Fee – $180 per rider
|ORGANISER / PROMOTER
CENTRAL TABLELANDS MOTORCYCLE CLUB
2018 YAMAHA SUNNY CORNER TRAIL BIKE RIDE
PO Box 507, Bathurst NSW 2795
15th & 16th September 2018
General – PAUL SEYMOUR 0419 494 816 after 6pm
Media/Sponsorship – LUKE SEYMOUR 0419 496 554
Entries/Payments – STEVE JOHNSON 0429 375 201
|IMPORTANT – CTMCC Members will be participating in the Rally and the Draw.
- Yamaha WR450F Fitted with GYTR Performance Parts
- Yamaha EF2400IS Generator
- 2 x Yamaha PW Motorbikes
- MMG Motorcycle/Camper Trailer
Prize Rules For 2018 Yamaha Sunny Corner Trail Bike Ride
The Central Tablelands MCC wish to advise the following rules for the drawing of our major prizes in the 2018 Yamaha Sunny Corner Trail Bike Ride.
- Members of the CTMCC are entitled to enter the draw
- The CTMCC holds the permit for the draw on behalf of Yamaha Australia
- The winning entries will be drawn from a barrel and announced at the presentation on Saturday the 15th September 2018 at the Start/Finish area. There will be a bonfire which will be lit at 5:30pm and the presentation will be held at 6.00pm
- Prize winners must be present to claim all prizes, major prizes if not claimed within Four Minutes WILL BE REDRAWN
- The rules for this draw are under the Laws of Gaming and Racing NSW
- You must be entered and ride in the event to be in the draw
- Sponsors and Sweeps may also be in the draw
CONTRACT TO PARTICIPATE IN A MOTORCYCLE SPORTING EVENT AND/OR ACTIVITY
WARNING!!! THIS IS AN IMPORTANT DOCUMENT WHICH AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
READ IT CAREFULLY & DO NOT PROCEED UNLESS YOU ARE SATISFIED THAT YOU AGREE & UNDERSTAND IT.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISKS, DANGERS AND OBLIGATIONS.
- I hereby agree with the persons, organizations and bodies corporate whose names appear in Schedule 1 (hereinafter collectively called “the Organizer”) that I am by this agreement entitled to participate in the motorcycle meeting listed in Schedule 2 (hereinafter called “the Meeting”) at the venue listed in Schedule 3 (hereinafter called “the Venue”) on the terms and conditions set out in this document.
- I ACKNOWLDEGE that motorcycle sport is dangerous and that by engaging in the sport and participating in the Meeting, I take and am exposed to certain risks and dangers and I am under certain obligations as follows:
- that I may be seriously injured, physically or mentally, and may be killed.
- that my machine or equipment may be damaged, lost or destroyed.
- that other participants may ride dangerously or with lack of skill causing injury, damage or death to myself and my machine.
- that the track or event conditions may be hazardous and may vary without warning or predictability and to the knowledge of the organisers.
- that the Organisers, Officials, Forestry Corporation of NSW, Roads & Maritime Services NSW, Lithgow City Council, Bathurst Regional Council, NSW Police, Paramedical Services and any agent or representatives of those in charge of meetings are frequently obliged to make decisions under pressure of time and/or events.
- that any policy of insurance of or in respect of my life or physical or mental health may be voided.
- that there may be no or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of me to medical facilities if I am injured or killed.
- that I have an obligation to myself and to others to participate safely with respect to myself and others and within the rules of the Meeting.
- all riders are bound to and subject to the laws and regulations as set out by Roads & Maritime Services NSW and NSW Police.
INDEMNITY GIVEN TO ORGANISERS
- In CONSIDERATION of the acceptance of me as an Entrant in the Meeting I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY the Organisers (SCHEDULE 1) and each of them in the following manner:
- that I participate in the Meeting at my sole risk and responsibility.
- that I accept the Venue as it stands with all or any defects hidden or exposed.
- that I indemnify and hold harmless the Organisers, their respective servants, agents or officials against any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of my death or any injury, loss or damage caused by me or my machinery or equipment whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or in any other manner whatsoever.
- that by participating in the Meeting, I have expressly consented to the use of my personal information under the Privacy Act, Spam Act and related communication and privacy legislation for marketing and other business purposes by the Organizers (SCHEDULE 1) and Yamaha Motor Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Central Tablelands Motorcycle Club.
- Forestry Corporation of NSW.
- Greater Lithgow City Council.
- Bathurst Regional Council.
- NSW Police
- Roads & Maritime Services NSW
SCHEDULE 2 – 2018 YAMAHA SUNNY CORNER TRAIL BIKE RIDE.
SCHEDULE 3 – SUNNY CORNER STATE FOREST, NSW.
PLEASE NOTE …..
Entry fees will only be refunded at the club’s discretion. In the case of the event being cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, weather, Forestry Corporation of NSW etc, the CTMCC will only refund entry fees in part or in whole once all debtors have been paid. If the event is re-scheduled for a later date all existing entry fees will be applicable to the re-scheduled date. The CTMCC reserves the right to refuse an entry to anyone at its own discretion. The CTMCC may also limit the number of entries accepted, this will be done on a first in, first served basis.
PROCEEDING BEYOND THIS POINT INDICATES THAT YOU AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS